Sunday, January 15, 2012

Missoni for Target Cardigan - SOLD




Remember the craziness that was "Missoni for Target?" In many areas, items sold out in stores within hours, and the online site was mostly crashed for a couple of days. By the time I was able to get online midway through the first day, the coffee cups I *really* wanted were sold out, but I thought this cute sweater might be worth a try. The fabric is very lightweight, in a subtler pattern than some of the other Missoni for Target offerings. There is gold threading throughout which gives just a bit of soft sparkle. It's a nice looking piece, and would add a bit of fun to a workday ensemble.

This sweater is a size Medium, which I'd guess translates to a 10-12 in US sizing. It turned out to be just a little bit too big for me, and it was only worn once.



Asking $35 plus shipping.  All sales are final, thanks!

If you are interested in this, or any other items listed for sale, please email me at unefemmecertainage (at) gmail (dot) com.
~

No comments:

Post a Comment