Sunday, January 8, 2012

Lancel "Flirt" - a True Parisian! - SOLD


The "Flirt" is one of Lancel's classic designs. Use the two handles to carry or wear with the crossbody strap. The bag opening adjusts with the tasseled drawstrings, and the rich, deep green is a gorgeous accent color. The outside pocket is perfect for keys or a cell phone, but inside there are also slip and zip pockets.

Here's a better picture to show the color:
And take a peek at the fabulous lining!

This bag was purchased in Paris in 2009. I've used the bag only a handful of times, and it's still in very good condition. Comes with dustbag.

Asking $350 plus shipping.  Paypal only, please.

If you need more information or are interested in this bag, please email me at unefemmecertainage (at) gmail (dot) com.

All sales final, thanks!
~

1 comment:

  1. I love every one of them. To sad not in my budget at this time. I can dream. right?

    ReplyDelete