Sunday, January 22, 2012

Luscious Leopard Print


With a wide collar and three oversized buttons, this faux fur leopard coat has an early 60's vibe. It was purchased on ebay a couple of years ago, and though I adore the gorgeous print, it's just too much coat for me. This garment has no labels anywhere, so I have no idea of exact size, fabric content, or age. The fabric and brown satin lining are in excellent condition.  This fits through the shoulders like a US 8-10, through the slight swing styling makes it plenty roomy through the body.

If you need any specific measurements or dimensions let me know, but this is not a fitted coat so probably would work for a range of sizes.

Asking $100 USD plus shipping.  Paypal only please, and all sales are final.

If you are interested in this item please email me unefemmecertainage (at) gmail (dot) com.
~

1 comment:

  1. That's a great coat, wish it was my size. Thanks for stopping by.

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete